Have you been to a marketing seminar over the past few years?
The ones where there are multiple speakers and they give you all the latest tricks and techniques which will make you money?
The seminars where they pump you full of ‘back slapping’, ‘high fives’, ‘praise the lord’ type rhetoric !
Yes they exist… unfortunately.
Here are 5 things to hate about marketing seminars:
- The speakers tell you WHAT to do but never show you HOW to do it.
- The speakers do not have a ‘business’ in what they are telling you. Their business is selling you the product; i.e. They do not practice what they preach;
- You do not get enough information from the speaker to put anything into practice, unless you buy into their expensive program;
- You have listened to so many speakers and you have taken copious notes only to dis-cover you are now confused what to do next;
- You leave excited about how you are going to get rich from what you learned only to find out when you get home you are alone, without support and implement nothing.
If you can relate to this then it is OK.
It is not your fault.
Most people leave marketing seminars this way.
A simple fact is…
Only 10% of attendees will attempt to put any ideas into practice and only 10% of them will succeed.
Yes only 1% of a room will have any success from these marketing seminars.
Scary isn’t it.
But there is hope.
There is a better way to avoid these perils and that is…
Attend a Marketing Workshop and not a Marketing Seminar.
Let me explain…
A Marketing Workshop is one where you work with the presenters one-on-one and build your Action Plans. Action Plans which are specific to your business.
This way you have an unfair advantage over all attendees at other seminars who are left dumbfounded and confused.
In a Marketing Workshop you get to figure out how to implement practical steps inside your business to achieve success.
There is one such Marketing Workshop coming your way very soon.
It is being held in Sydney on the 2nd and 3rd November and you will be taught by two of Australia’s leading on-line business practitioners and marketers.
You can attend one day or both days a very special rate.
On Day One Fiona Lewis will teach and work with you to achieve the best results possible for your website;
On Day Two I will take you through how to attract more clients to your website, how to create website opt-in boxes and how to write an autoresponder series for your business to keep in contact with your customers.
Just in case you were wondering.
You WILL walk away with all the templates, action plans and wireframes which you can use inside YOUR business immediately.
Fiona and I will be there on BOTH DAYS.
Make no mistake…
This is not a marketing seminar but a Marketing Workshop.
And there is a HUGE difference.
I’d love to see you there.
Believe In Yourself