“Sales, Influence, Negotiation, Persuasion”, are all the same word.
It doesn’t matter what our belief system is; we are all into one of these.
The trick is to give so much value the person feels wonderful during and after the
experience. If you have a good product and it is fairly priced and you are ethical
then…you are on your way.
But… When you use Email Marketing you also need to overcome a major hurdle in
that people cannot see you.
The communication process is made up of:
- Words 7%
- Voice 38% (including pitch, volume, tone etc.)
- Body Language 55% (Hand gestures, facial expressions etc.)
So… when you use Email Marketing people cannot see your face or body language nor
hear your voice – and this is a major obstacle to overcome.
Here are three things you can do to overcome this?
- treat them with respect and use their name in your messages;
- Grab their interest. Write to them as if you are talking directly to them’
- Captivate their attention.
Get into the emotion of the product and service you are asking them to take on.
and above all…
be HONEST in your dealings.
Give them value, give them great offers and DELIVER.
Deliver, on time and on budget.
So don’t be shy to use these words in your vocabulary “Sales, Influence, Negotiation, Persuasion” – if you are credible they will believe.
Believe In Yourself