I was wrong but I’ll tell you why in a second.
First though; have you made any decisions on how you are
going to occupy 2010 yet ???
This time last year I wrote several articles about avoiding
making New Years’ Resolutions and replacing them instead
with New Years’ Decisions.
Three of my decisions in 2009 were:
- Stop watching the news on T.V.;
- Cease reading the newspaper;
- Continue creating a rewarding and successful email-marketing
business for my clients to profit.
Now on reflection I am able to say my results were:
- My T.V. news watching was reduced to only a handful of nights;
(Do you notice how the News is mainly ‘Bad News’ – Yuck !)
- I only read the weekend papers (I love the sports); and
- Many of my clients profited by email marketing strategies we employed
for them during 2009.
- Sales of $39,000 worth of PVC Pipe in 3 days,
- Restaurants filled with diners on normally quiet nights;
- Breakfast meetings book-ed by the power of email;
- Weekly remedial massages book-ed;
- Clothing Sold to clients’ VIP Customers;
- Seminar Seats organised around Australia;
- Training courses filled;
- Sign-Up for e-books recommended to my lists;
- HR Manuals sold;
- Beer sold at Hotels for VIP Customer nights;
- Birthday Gifts happily welcomed by clients’ clients
- and much much more.
I even had a major political party contact me about helping them.
The fact is many people whether using my email system and strategies
on the receiving end of my emails, have vastly benefited from
It’s now 2010 and I have re-done my decisions for this year.
What about you?
- Have you sat down and thought about what 2010 will bring you?
- Have you sat down and written them out?
I once thought writing down goals was a waste of time and preferred
to have them in my mind.
wait for it…
I was wrong
now proudly place them on my Vision Board next to my
home computer so my family and myself can see where I wish to be
this time next year.
Are your decisions going to be bold, up in lights and visible to all?
Until they are, how can anyone help you achieve your desires when they
may not know what you are aiming for.
Cheers and Great Selling