This podcast between Fiona Lewis and me about email marketing is a must listen to.
This week’s podcast is going to help you in a big way. It will give much insight into e-mail marketing and you will learn an abundance of tips, techniques and strategies for your e-mail marketing campaign. Using e-mails as a means to promote your products and services is one of the cheapest advertisement campaigns that everyone can use.
But, as Kurt wisely says in our interview, “E-mail marketing is an art, not an act. Anybody can set out an e-mail. But if you want to get an e-mail marketing correct and if you want to get it in your business and if you’re going to be in business, then learn some of these techniques”.
During the podcast we cover topics such as:
1. The main 4 killer tips to make your e-mails read from head to toes. This means that Kurt explains exactly how to write your e-mail Title, Headlines and Body using EDR, or Emotional Direct Response copy.
2. The most common mistakes people make when writing e-mails for marketing campaigns.
3. How to get ideas for headline templates and to keep track of them nice and easy.
4. How much of your project you should be spending on marketing and why e-mail marketing is the most cost effective advertising tool.
5. The three crucial elements required for e-mail marketing:
- Having a list of prospects
- Establishing a relationship with your list
- Introducing an offer